Tech Hero of Central Florida is in search of an Network Administrator in Orlando and surrounding area(s) to manage external customers' networks. Must have knowledge of servers, workstations, desktop and laptop hardware configuration and trouble-shooting skills.
- Overall territory management including related administration pertaining to customer calls, timely completion of service reports, expense reports and weekly time reports, as well as the tracking of preventive maintenance and upgrade requirements for assigned customers.
- Onsite & remote servicing and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- System installation of equipment.
- Act as customer liaison and help drive customer issues to resolution.
- Builds and fosters strong relationships with customers.
- Educate customers on the latest corporate initiatives and products.
- Presents and maintains a professional image at all times.
Software & Hardware Knowledge Requirements:
- Network Administration and Management
- Workstation & Server preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
- Windows Server: 2008 & 2012
- Windows Clients: 7,8 & 10
- Exchange: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Outlook: 2003, 2010, 2012
- Active Directory
- Network Printers & Scanners
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience servicing PC hardware and software.
- College or Technical School Degree in a computer related field
- MCSE or MCSA Microsoft Certification with three or more years related field service experience.
- Previous experience managing a territory
- May be a high availability/mission critical account where system outages may occur.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Must be willing to travel for short term assignments, as required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
We have a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, and vision. Salary is commensurate with experience.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED FOR ANY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Please send all resumes via postal mail addressed to:
Attn: Hiring Manager
200 E. Robinson St.
Orlando, FL 32801